A-J215 by L&L Products is a one-component elastic adhesive sealant based on silane-modified polymer (MS Polymer) chemistry and provides excellent adhesion to most metals, thermoplastics, composites and other substrates common to the commercial vehicle industry. It is isocyanate and solvent free, fast curing and highly flexible; it is intended for use in semi-structural bonding and sealing applications for vehicle assembly.
20 oz Sausages
Available Colors: *
* Screen colors are approximate representations and should not be used for color matching.
Features and Benefits:
- High Strength Adhesion
- Fast Curing
- Flexible and Durable
- Will not shrink or crack
- 100% Solvents or Isocyanates Free
- Color Stability and UV Resistant
- Tensile Strength (PSI): 290 psi
- Tack Free Time (minutes): 30 minutes
- Elongation at Break: 250%
- Service Temperature: -40F to 212F