Eco-Flex 9500 by Silco is a one component, high modulus, mildew resistant multipurpose polyether (hybrid) elastomeric sealant and adhesive. When fully cured, this unique VOC compliant formula offers UV stability and firm bonding to substrates such as glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, woods, marble, concrete, metals and other common substrates. This product is specifically formulated to offer all weather performance to meet today’s Green Building Standards. The eco-friendly adhesive sealant is Volatile Organic Content compliant, non-corrosive and contains no solvents or isocyanates. Cured sealant is non-toxic and non-hazardous. Confirms to California Prop. 65 Listed Chemicals.
10.3 oz. Cartridges
20 oz. Sausages
5 Gallon Pails
50 Gallon Drums
Available Colors: *
* Screen colors are approximate representations and should not be used for color matching.
* Custom colors available with minimum order quantity.
Features and Benefits:
- High Strength Adhesion
- Adhesion to Kynar
- Non- Corrosive
- Flexible and Durable
- Will not shrink or crack
- VOC Compliant; Contains No Solvents or Isocyanates
- Color Stability and UV Resistant
- 100% Solvent and Isocyanates Free
- Tensile Strength (PSI): 225 psi
- Skin Over Time (minutes): 20 minutes
- Tack Free Time (minutes): 40 minutes
- Elongation at Break: 450-500%