Eco-Tite 5500 by Silco is a single component, medium modulus, fast curing, multipurpose silyl-terminated polyether (hybrid) elastomeric sealant. When fully cured, this unique VOC compliant formula offers UV stability and tenacious stress-free adhesion to PVC, concrete, glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, wood, metals and other common substrates. This product is specifically formulated to offer all weather performance to meet today’s Green Building Standards.
10.3 oz Cartridges
20 oz. Sausages
5 Gallon Pails
55 Gallon Drums
Available Colors: *
* Screen colors are approximate representations and should not be used for color matching.
* Custom colors available with minimum order quantity.
Features and Benefits:
- High Strength Adhesion
- Adhesion to Kynar
- Fast Cure
- Non- Corrosive
- Flexible and Durable
- Will not shrink or crack
- VOC Compliant; Contains No Solvents or Isocyanates
- Color Stability and UV Resistant
- Tensile Strength (PSI): 287 psi
- Skin Over Time (minutes): 30 minutes
- Tack Free Time (minutes): 45 minutes
- Elongation at Break: 250%