Grizzly Grab Tape GG-2
Grizzly Grab GG-2 Very High Bond Acrylic Tape by NATCON is a pressure sensitive, gray, foam core, acrylic tape system designed to provide a superior bond between a wide variety of substrates. The tape possesses a uniform, high-tack, acrylic adhesive on both surfaces and will bond to most clean, dry, oil-free substrates. NATCON’s Grizzly Grab GG-2 is formulated to withstand a wide range of weathering and temperature conditions without losing adhesion.
- Thickness 0.045”
- Widths ranges from 0.25” to 18”
- NATCON’s in-house tape slitter can create custom widths upon request*
* MOQ is required (contact for details).
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure Sensitive Bonding
- Compressible with foamed core
- Moisture resistant
- Excellent weathering properties
- Maintains adhesion in sub-zero temperatures
- Hardening or brittle resistant with age
- Flexible, conforms to intricate shapes