Sil-Bond (RTV 4500) by Silco is a one component room temperature vulcanizing RTV acetoxy silicone sealant and adhesive that has been chemically formulated for high strength adhesion. When fully cured, this unique VOC compliant formula offers UV stability and excellent adhesion to form a waterproof and airtight bond. RTV 4500 bonds to various metals, steel, tile, fiberglass, ceramics, glass, painted surfaces, aluminum, wood plus many other common substrates. This product is specifically formulated to offer all weather performance to meet today’s Green Building Standards.
10.3 oz Cartridges
5 Gallon Pails
55 Gallon Drums
Available Colors: *
* Screen colors are approximate representations and should not be used for color matching.
* Custom colors available with minimum order quantity.
Features and Benefits:
- High Strength
- Excellent UV and Weather Resistance
- VOC Compliant
- NSF Rated
- Multiple colors available
- Tensile Strength (PSI): 310 psi
- Elongation % at Break: 600 %
- Skin Over Time (min): 10 minutes
- Tack Free Time (min): 17 minutes
- Temperature Range: -62F to 400F
- VOC Content: 30 grams/Liter