Sil-Flex (RTV 7500) is a single component, low modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant and adhesive created to bond a wide variety of building and manufacturing materials. When fully cured, this unique VOX compliant formula offers UV stability and outstanding adhesion to PVC, concrete, glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, wood, brick, various metals and many other common substrates. This product is specifically formulated to offer all weather performance to meet today’s Green Building Standards.
10.3 oz Cartridges
20 oz. Sausages
5 Gallon Pails
55 Gallon Drums
Available Colors: *
* Screen colors are approximate representations and should not be used for color matching.
* Custom colors available with minimum order quantity.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-Surface Use
- Excellent Adhesion
- Low Oder
- 50% Movement Capability
- Permanent Flexibility
- Excellent UV and Weather Resistance
- Long Life
- VOC Compliant
- Tensile Strength (PSI): 190 psi
- Elongation % at Break: 650 %
- Skin Over Time (min): 12 minutes
- Tack Free Time (min): 25 minutes
- Temperature Range: -62F to 400F
- VOC Content: 40 grams/Liter