Sil-Flex SL RTV 7525 Self-Leveling Sealent
|Sil-Flex SL RTV 7525
Sil-Flex SL (RTV 7525) by Silco Inc is a self-leveling one component, low modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant and adhesive. When fully cured, Sil-Flex SL unique VOC complaint formula offers UV stability and tenacious adhesion. It is frequently used for coating electronic components and terminals or sealing pitch pockets and window seams. This product is specifically formulated to offer all weather performance to meet today’s Green Buildings Standards.
10.1 oz. Cartridges
5 Gallon Pails
55 Gallon Drums
Available Colors: *
* Screen colors are approximate representations and should not be used for color matching.
* Custom colors available with minimum order quantity.
Sil-Flex SL (RTV 7525) by Silco Inc Self-Leveling Sealent
Features and Benefits:
- Low Odor
- 25% Movement Capability
- Permanent Flexibility
- Excellent Weatherability
- Long Life
- VOC Compliant
- Excellent Adhesion
- Skin Over Time (min): 12 minutes
- Tack Free Time (min): 22 minutes
- Tensile Strength: 180 psi
- Service Temperature: -62F to 400F Degrees