Stingray Ceramic Insulation And Coating
Stingray Ceramic Insulation
Stingray Ceramic Insulation and Coating – NATCON is a commercial and industrial distributor of insulation and coatings.
Stingray Ceramic Insulation is an advanced, water-based composition of high grade acrylic binders with air-filled reflective and sound absorbing particles. Stingray Ceramic Insulation is proven aerospace technology useful anywhere noise, temperature, space and time are issues.
STINGRAY CERAMIC INSULATION And COATING
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces engine and solar heat transfer by 25-30 degrees or more
- Helps control extreme temperatures near and around Exhaust, Particulate Traps and Mufflers
- Reduces noise by 10-12 decibels or more
- Protects surfaces from moisture and corrosion
- No VOC’s, Water based, Class A fire-rated, FMVSS-302 Certified for Fire and Smoke
- Reduces Vehicle Weight
- Saves time by eliminating steps, No Cutting or pasting
- Ideal as undercoating, on Roofs, Floors, Engine covers, Firewalls, Storage Compartments, Heating and Cooling Ducts and around Generators.
- Ideal for Recreational Vehicles, Conversion Vehicles, High Performance cars and trucks, Specialty Vehicles such as Ambulance, buses, Fire trucks and more.