Teroson MS 5570
LOCTITE 5570 Adhesive is a high strength and high elongation adhesive and sealant used for bonding dissimilar substrates. It is a one component adhesive based on a Flextec polymer, which cures by reaction with moisture to an elastomeric thermoset product. The skin formation and curing times are dependent on humidity, temperature, and joint depth. By increasing the exposure to moisture these times can be reduced. LOCTITE 5570 is sag resistant and has a high initial tack. It is non-corrosive, free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones, PVC, and is odorless. LOCTITE 5570 demonstrates good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and is compatible with suitable paint systems. It also demonstrates good UV resistance and can therefore be used for interior and exterior applications. Great for joint sealing.
10.1 oz. Cartridge
Available Colors: *
* Screen colors are approximate representations and should not be used for color matching.
Features and Benefits:
- Free of Solvents, Isocyanates, Silicones and PVC
- High Bond Strength
- High Elongation
- UV and Weather resistant
- Tensile Strength (PSI): 380 psi
- Elongation % at Break: 230 %
- Skin Over Time (min): 10 to 60 minutes